Meet The Podiatrist
Dr Miki Ushio CM, B.Ed, B.HSc, M.Pod
Miki hails from the land of the rising sun, Tokyo and completed her Bachelor of Health Science and Master of Podiatry Practice at LaTrobe University.
She has strong experience in orthotic prescription and modification, and remedial massage therapy. She strives to deliver the best evidence-based care and looks forward to providing you and your family with friendly and professional podiatry services.
Miki also enjoys spending time with her pet rabbit as well as playing bass guitar and playing soccer.
Additional language spoken include: Japanese
- Certificate IV Massage Therapy/ Sports Massage - Melbourne Institute of Massage Therapy (MIMT) in Australia
- Level 1 Trigger Point Dry Needling For Podiatrists - RUN Clinical Education, Australian Podiatry Association (VIC)
- Bachelor of Education / Health and Physical Education - Tokyo Gakugei University in Japan
- Bachelor of Health Sciences - La Trobe University in Australia
- Master of Podiatry Practices - La Trobe University in Australia
- AHPRA Podiatry Registration
- Australian Podiatry Association
- Sports Medicine Australia (SMA)
- Australasian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine (AAPSM)
Our clinic is located on Suite 5, Highfield Park Medical Centre, 872 Riversdale Road Camberwell VIC 3124.
Our Mission Statement
The Moving Forward Foot Clinic is dedicated to providing;
- Patient centred care
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Friendly and professional services
We work closely with other health professionals to ensure continuity of care to enhance your overall health.